According to a new report Asia-Pacific Image Sensor (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the Asia-Pacific Image Sensor is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
The CMOS market dominated the Asia-Pacific Image Sensor Market by Type in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; and is expected to witness a CAGR of 13% during (2016 – 2022). This is due to its compact nature, low power consumption, and cost-effectiveness.
The Consumer Electronics market dominated the Asia-Pacific Image Sensor Market by Application in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $2,899.1 million by 2022. With the growing investments in R&D, sensing equipment has become relatively cost effective, compact and efficient, which is huge opportunity for the industry players. The increasing adoption of smartphones has further driven the market and would be a positive factor driving the market during the forecast period. The Automotive market is expected to witness CAGR of 11% during (2016 – 2022).
The China market dominated the Asia-Pacific Image Sensor in Security & Surveillance Market by Country in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $126.5 million by 2022. The India market is expected to witness a CAGR of 14.4% during (2016 – 2022).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the countries in the region. The key influencing factors of the Asia-Pacific Image Sensor have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of Toshiba Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics N.V., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corporation, Apple Inc., e2v Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation and Galaxycore Shanghai Limited Corporation.
Asia-Pacific Image Sensor Segmentation
- CMOS (Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor)
- FSI (Front illumination)
- BSI (Backside illumination)
- CCD (charge-coupled device)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Security & Surveillance
- China Image Sensor Market
- Japan Image Sensor Market
- India Image Sensor Market
- Taiwan Image Sensor Market
- South Korea Image Sensor Market
- Singapore Image Sensor Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Image Sensor Market
- Toshiba Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- e2v Technologies Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Galaxycore Shanghai Limited Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Asia-Pacific Image Sensor Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Global Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
North America Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
Europe Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
LAMEA Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)