According to a new report North America Image Sensor (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the North America Image Sensor is expected to attain a market size of $6.6 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
The US market dominated the North America CMOS Image Sensor Market by Country in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $3,818.4 million by 2022. The Canada market is expected to witness a CAGR of 12.2% during (2016 – 2022). The CMOS technology was the highest revenue generating segment in 2015, and would be the dominant segment during the forecast period majorly due to its compact nature, low power consumption, and cost-effectiveness, making it ideal for use in various applications.
The Consumer Electronics market dominated the North America Image Sensor Market by Application in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; growing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The Automotive market is expected to witness CAGR of 7.8% during (2016 – 2022). Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) would significantly contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period. Also, smarter and compact cameras can be used in effective traffic management, driving the demand for traffic surveillance cameras.
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the countries in the region. The key influencing factors of the North America Image Sensor have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of Toshiba Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics N.V., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corporation, Apple Inc., e2v Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation and Galaxycore Shanghai Limited Corporation.
Full report: ICT in
North America Image Sensor Segmentation
- CMOS (Complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor)
- FSI (Front illumination)
- BSI (Backside illumination)
- CCD (charge-coupled device)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defence
- Security & Surveillance
- S. Image Sensor Market
- Canada Image Sensor Market
- Mexico Image Sensor Market
- Rest of North America Image Sensor Market
- Toshiba Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- e2v Technologies Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Galaxycore Shanghai Limited Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of North America Image Sensor Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Global Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
Europe Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
Asia Pacific Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)
LAMEA Image Sensor Market (2016-2022)