According to a new report Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage Market (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.6% during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) would be one of the most potential regions, and is anticipated to be the fastest growing regions during the forecast period. Technological advancements in the region and ever increasing number of IT companies are the leading factors that would shape the Asia pacific region during the forecast period. Also, the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the region are constantly looking for opportunities to slash IT expenditure and virtualization facilities to store data is gaining prominence.
In 2015, China dominated the Asia-Pacific Software Defined Data Security and Compliance Software Market, and by 2022, the segment would attain revenue of $481.1 Million. However, Malaysia would witness highest CAGR of 31.3% during the forecast period (2016-2022). In 2015, Surveillance dominated the Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage Market by Usage, with revenue of $638.3 Million.
Among application areas, the telecom and ITES sectors are anticipated to be gain prominence as substantially large volume of new data is generated almost every day, and managing and securing new data is of vital importance. Telecommunication and IT sector is largely customer centric; therefore, customer service plays a vital role. The customer service centers on a daily basis need access to customer information to store newly generated customer data. SDS solution is a perfect answer to the storage management demand of ever-increasing data volumes in the sector.
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the countries in the region. The key influencing factors of the Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage market have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles namely Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, HP Enterprise Company, Hitachi Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Amazon.com, Inc. and Oracle Corporation.
Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage Market Segmentation
By Component Type
- Data Security and Compliance Software
- Software-Defined Storage Server
- Software-Defined Storage Controller Software
- Data Management
- Storage Hypervisor
- Training and Consulting
- Deployment and Testing
- Support and Maintenance
By Usage Type
- Data-Backup and Disaster-Recovery
- Storage Provisioning and High Availability
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Telecom and ITES
- Logistics and Warehouse
- Media and Entertainment
- China Software Defined Storage Market
- Japan Software Defined Storage Market
- India Software Defined Storage Market
- South Korea Software Defined Storage Market
- Singapore Software Defined Storage Market
- Malaysia Software Defined Storage Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage Market
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited
- Google Inc.
- com, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Asia-Pacific Software Defined Storage Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Free of cost automatic PDF report generation
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Global Software Defined Storage Market (2016-2022)
North America Software Defined Storage Market (2016-2022)
Europe Software Defined Storage Market (2016-2022)
LAMEA Software Defined Storage Market (2016-2022)