According to a new report Asia-Pacific In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the In-Memory Database is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period.
Hardware as a component does not drive a trend. The steadily increasing demand for speed in modern applications is significantly contributing to the rise of IMDBMS. Organizations have been working towards building and adopting more real-time and web-based applications as in-memory technology can deliver better performance over traditional systems. The latest in-memory DBMS technologies have been engineered to store data in memory even after an outage.
The Asia-Pacific in-memory database market is segmented into application, data type, processing type, deployment model, organization size, vertical, and Country. The Relational market dominated the Asia-Pacific In-Memory Database Market by Data Type in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period. The NewSql market is expected to witness a CAGR of 25.2% during (2016 – 2022).
The China market dominated the Asia-Pacific Transaction In-Memory Database Market by Country in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $226.9 million by 2022. The Japan market is expected to witness a CAGR of 21.3% during (2016 – 2022).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across countries in the region. The key influencing factors of the In-Memory Database have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, HP Enterprise Company, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, CA, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Tableau Software, Inc. and Kognitio Ltd.
Asia-Pacific In-Memory Database Segmentation
By Processing Type
- Online Transaction Processing
- Online Analytics Processing
By Data Type
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
- Telecom & IT
- Government &Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- China In-Memory Database Market
- Japan In-Memory Database Market
- India In-Memory Database Market
- South Korea In-Memory Database Market
- Singapore In-Memory Database Market
- Malaysia In-Memory Database Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific In-Memory Database Market
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- CA, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- Kognitio Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of In-Memory Database Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Global In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
North America In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
Europe In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
LAMEA In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)