According to a new report Europe In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022), published by KBV Research, the In-Memory Database is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.7% during the forecast period.
The Europe in-memory database market is segmented into application, data type, processing type, deployment model, organization size, vertical, and Country. On-premises deployment model is a highly preferred model as compared to the on-demand deployment model. The on-premises deployment model is a platform offering confidentiality and privacy parameters enabling companies to have a full control of the data; therefore, organizations mostly are adopting the on-premises deployment model.The BFSI market dominated the Europe In-Memory Database Market by Vertical in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, achieving a market value of $329.6 million by 2022. The Retail & Consumer Goods market is expected to witness a CAGR of 15.9% during (2016 – 2022).
The Germany market dominated the Europe Small and Medium Businesses In-Memory Database Market by Country in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022; thereby, , growing at a CAGR of 21.2% during the forecast period. The UK market is expected to witness a CAGR of 20.4% during (2016 – 2022).
The report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across countries in the region. The key influencing factors of the In-Memory Database have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, HP Enterprise Company, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, CA, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Tableau Software, Inc. and Kognitio Ltd.
Europe In-Memory Database Segmentation
By Processing Type
- Online Transaction Processing
- Online Analytics Processing
By Data Type
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Mode
- Telecom & IT
- Government &Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation & Logistics
- Germany In-Memory Database Market
- U.K. In-Memory Database Market
- France In-Memory Database Market
- Russia In-Memory Database Market
- Spain In-Memory Database Market
- Italy In-Memory Database Market
- Rest of Europe In-Memory Database Market
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- CA, Inc.
- Teradata Corporation.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- Kognitio Ltd.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of In-Memory Database Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Unique “Market Research & Analytics Tool” to provide instant comparative analysis within the report
- Subscription based model available
- Free of cost quarterly updates
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Global In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
North America In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
Asia Pacific In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)
LAMEA In-Memory Database Market (2016-2022)